Google Groups

Re: How do you ...

Chris G. Apr 23, 2012 2:25 PM
Posted in group: CCCKC
Training tip: Withhold food. Get right up in its face with your finger, wave it a lot, yell loudly, and repeated beatings with a leather belt will do the trick.

As for the puppy, lots of cuddling and treats.

CG

On Sunday, April 15, 2012 8:15:38 PM UTC-5, Sharon wrote:
This is a puppy dog that needs a LOT of training and discipline ... reminds me of 2 teens that reside here ... so hoping to get all 3 of them into obedience class ... so gotta find out the minute that class opens up and get them all in.    Boys don't want anything to do with a rolled up newspaper ... they think I'm trying to make them read ...

Just hoping to find out when they update that page ... and occasionally I find a few other pages that I like immediate updates to ...

Sharon