Google Groups

Re: Inventory of Printed Parts for Prusa Group Buy

Philip Dorr Jun 2, 2012 11:11 PM
Posted in group: CCCKC
Um, Hal that is a different thread.  The one referred to here is a list of printed Prusa parts for the group build,

On Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 1:04 AM, Hal <h...@cowtowncomputercongress.org> wrote:
The sheet is for power wheels.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 3, 2012, at 12:57 AM, Bryan Boettcher <bryan.b...@gmail.com> wrote:

Since I can't update your google doc:

Please count:

8 more footed frame vertexes
4 more Sanguinololololololu holders
22 more bar clamps (I hope that's what you meant by rod clamps)
8 more integrated Z holders

I need to inventory the parts I have printed at the space too.  Also, we only need 6 printers worth.  Other people have fended for themselves on parts.

On Sat, May 19, 2012 at 6:57 PM, Bryan Boettcher <bryan.b...@gmail.com> wrote:
6 more footed vertexes printed.  (90 mins total :)

I'm going to do 2 more, and that will run me out of blue filament.  Where should I focus after those frame vertexes?

On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 12:40 PM, Jerry Errett <lis...@gmail.com> wrote:
What is the best source/location for the STL files and is there a color or plastic preference?  My printer is setup for ABS but I could switch to PLA if that is the preference.

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 7:07 PM, Dave <dsha...@gmail.com> wrote:
I've posted a document with my inventory of printed parts, showing what still needs to be printed.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlRZv0muhQDLdGdZdVQ4eHdBREh1UUU1ZVRVMGhBLUE

Dave