Google Groups

Re: Inventory of Printed Parts for Prusa Group Buy

lispcar May 18, 2012 10:40 AM
Posted in group: CCCKC
What is the best source/location for the STL files and is there a color or plastic preference?  My printer is setup for ABS but I could switch to PLA if that is the preference.

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 7:07 PM, Dave <> wrote:
I've posted a document with my inventory of printed parts, showing what still needs to be printed.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CCCKC" group.
To post to this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at