Google Groups

Re: 1st Annual GEO CACHING - SCAVENGER - HUNT and CHALLENGE

Sharon Feb 19, 2012 6:43 PM
Posted in group: CCCKC
I was thinking the same thing, however, I don't think anyone here would "cheat" would they.  ;-)

On Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 8:40 PM, Craig Berscheidt <craig.be...@gmail.com> wrote:
How about adding a pic requirement to prevent cheating?

On Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 6:29 PM, Sharon Mehl <sharon...@gmail.com> wrote:
"gets it in" ..to who or where on Thursday??

We've never done this before ... should be interesting ...

Sharon

On Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 5:47 PM, Hal Gottfried <h...@cowtowncomputercongress.org> wrote:
OK the rules are simple, the deadline is 19:30 Thursday at our meeting.

  • You must find all five (5) spots to be considered
  • For each location you must write down the name of the building that you located
  • Bring your list with you on Thursday
  • The first list in gets ONE MONTH free membership
  • The second list in gets a FREE CCCKC shirt
  • The third person in gets to know they almost made it

You must go to each of the spots that are listed and find a letter of our name.

IE: Nelson Atkins - could be used for K; you would write down Nelson Atkins.

Clues:
  1. 39.046459,-94.583099   C
  2. 39.097157, -94.583476  C
  3. 39.012533,-94.59104     C
  4. 39.013544, -94.588052  K
  5. 39.014911,-94.589057   C
Please do not cheat, you're on your honesty here.

Garmin folks are disqualified (joking) ... But board members are; sorry guys this is for the general population.

Sharon

Sharon