Google Groups

Cassette throwing Security Exception

Paulo May 31, 2012 6:56 AM
Posted in group: Cassette

I've published an MVC 3 web application using Cassette on a Windows
2008 server with medium-trust security level (the hosting company
doesn't allow me to change the security level).

According to,
Cassette runs on medium-trust level, but when I run the application,
the following exception is thrown:

    Security Exception: The application attempted to perform an
operation not allowed by the security policy. To grant this
application the required permission please contact your system
administrator or change the application's trust level in the
configuration file.

    [SecurityException: Request failed.]

rootDirectoryToWatch) +0

Cassette.Web.CassetteApplicationContainerFactory.CreateContainer() +21

        Cassette.Web.StartUp.InitializeApplicationContainer() +22

        Cassette.Web.StartUp.PostApplicationStart() +436

Does anyone know how to solve this?