Google Groups

Re: 1.1 branch br0ken

Matt Aimonetti Jun 16, 2012 8:19 AM
Posted in group: BubbleWrap
Hmmm it might be because of the SDK I'm on then.

- Matt (via a mobile device)

On Jun 16, 2012, at 4:06, Marin Usalj <mari...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hey Matt,

it works well on my machine.

On Saturday, June 16, 2012 3:41:20 AM UTC+2, Matt Aimonetti wrote:
HTTP

Core HTTP method calls
  - .get .post .put .delete .head .patch should properly generate the HTTP::Query
  - uses the block instead of action passed in
  - has access to the proper response scope for get request [FAILED]
  - has access to the proper response scope for post request [FAILED]
  - has access to the proper response scope for put request [FAILED]
  - has access to the proper response scope for delete request [FAILED]
  - has access to the proper response scope for head request [FAILED]
*** simulator session ended with error: Error Domain=DTiPhoneSimulatorErrorDomain Code=1 "The simulated application quit." UserInfo=0x102400a80 {NSLocalizedDescription=The simulated application quit., DTiPhoneSimulatorUnderlyingErrorCodeKey=-1}
rake aborted!
Command failed with status (1): [DYLD_FRAMEWORK_PATH="/Applications/Xcode45...]

Not sure what happened, but it's not pretty ;)
Also, please rebase instead of merging so we keep the history clean.

- Matt