Google Groups

Re: [brackets-dev] Re: Linux Version

Pritam Baral Dec 4, 2012 5:17 PM
Posted in group: Brackets-Dev
Hello everyone,

Sorry for the delay, I went offline as my university exams had begun. I have just pushed a workaround for the focus-on-start bug.

With reasonable confidence I can say Brackets for Linux is ready for testing. Two builds (32 and 64 bit respectively) have been posted. The core brackets code from Sprint 16 has also been packaged and posted on the same page. A tester may chose to build it for himself, or download the brackets-shell-[64,32] and brackets-sprint-16 builds and run it.

Chhatoi Pritam Baral

On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 1:31 AM, codersofthedark via Brackets-Dev <> wrote:
Do we have brackets for linux/ubuntu now?

On Friday, June 29, 2012 11:40:33 PM UTC+5:30, Stramel wrote:
I wasn't sure how to contact you as it says to in your README. But I would like to help out with creating a Linux version. The problem is that I am new to the Brackets-app/shell project and CEF1/3. I am studying computer science and have a fair knowledge and understanding but may need a little direction to get started. ie. outline of how building it for win/mac would normally go.