Google Groups

Re: Book of John 1:14-20

shirlmygirl Apr 23, 2012 11:17 AM
Posted in group: Book of John Tournaments
Amen, Tim.

On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 8:00 AM, toltman <> wrote:
I am reminded of I Corinthians 13:12 "Now we see things imperfectly as in a cloudy mirror, but then we will see everything with perfect clarity. All that I know now is partial and incomplete, but then I will know everything completely, just as God knows me completely."

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Book of John Tournaments" group.
To post to this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at