Google Groups

Re: Book of John Chapter 1:2

charis7 Apr 14, 2012 9:02 PM
Posted in group: Book of John Tournaments
The Elohim of Genesis also speaks to the plurality of the Godhead.   The Trinity is a mystery...taught, but not expressly so by name in Scripture.  We see it clearly at Jesus' baptism.  The wonderful thing is when Jesus ascended.  He in a sense had to do this so as to have the Paracletos, our Helper come to us.  Jesus was constrained by a physical body, though His Divine mind was always present in Heaven.  What a great thing God has done for us in giving the Spirit, so that He could be with all of His children !

53 Year Old Mom Looks 33
consumerproducts.com