Google Groups

Re: [bloggerDev] what is going on

Brett Morgan Jun 13, 2012 11:52 AM
Posted in group: Blogger Developer Group
Hi Jo,

It looks like the host that was hosting the hacked image has cleaned it up - the image at the bottom of your page is now showing as a broken image. An improvement, but I would prefer to drop that section out of your site entirely. If you can work through the account recovery process so I can confirm you actually own that Blogger blog, then I will happily edit your template.

brett

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 10:36 AM, Jo Levy <jolev...@gmail.com> wrote:
For those following MY story, which is similar to yours - the police were just here. It looks like the video is gone although the blue space is still there. Now the question is how do I recover my account so I can delete it? I cannot log on. I assume that whoever did this changed the e-mail and passwords. I noticed when I was looking at view source, etc. etc. somewhere I was able to see
ALL my passwords. Did you know that??? So it would have been very easy to get into my account and now it is associated with an e-mail that I will never learn. But Google must know and must have the ability to take down that site or give me an e-mail and password so I can get into it. The police officer said "good luck" when I mentioned a court order so I don't think that is the road I can take. Suggestions?? Jo

http://jostrainingcenter.blogspot.com/  please let me know if YOU see the video. Thanks

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 1:22 PM, Christine Patterson <storybook...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am just about to go off---- yesterday google emailed me and stated that my blog had been hacked. O.K. so my blog http://wrightersnightmares.blogspot.com I thought It was deleated but it is is up. I changed my email acoount also at gmail I deleated the booksb...@gmail.com now when I deleated this email it was suppose to deleate my blog and profile but it is still up there. So I thought well let me use my new email storybook...@gmail.com
 But guess what my new email will not work
so eighter take my blog and profile down or send me what to do at storybook...@gmail.com I must of change my password --I lost count yesterday everytime I did it was hacked 5 minutes later so what is going on here?

storybookangel

Brett Morgan

Developer Relations Engineer, Blogger