Google Groups

Re: what is going on

Filip Oščádal Jun 22, 2012 2:51 AM
Posted in group: Blogger Developer Group
It looks like http://jostrainingcenter.blogspot.cz/ is working okay?

On Wednesday, June 13, 2012 7:22:28 PM UTC+2, Christine Patterson wrote:
I am just about to go off---- yesterday google emailed me and stated that my blog had been hacked. O.K. so my blog http://wrightersnightmares.blogspot.com I thought It was deleated but it is is up. I changed my email acoount also at gmail I deleated the booksb...@gmail.com now when I deleated this email it was suppose to deleate my blog and profile but it is still up there. So I thought well let me use my new email storybook...@gmail.com
 But guess what my new email will not work
so eighter take my blog and profile down or send me what to do at storybook...@gmail.com I must of change my password --I lost count yesterday everytime I did it was hacked 5 minutes later so what is going on here?

storybookangel