Google Groups

Re: [bloggerDev] what is going on

Brett Morgan Jun 13, 2012 11:50 AM
Posted in group: Blogger Developer Group
Hi Christine,

Can you confirm your blog's URL? Clicking on the URL you supplied leads me to a does not exist page, and it's not showing up in my support tools.

brett

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 10:22 AM, Christine Patterson <storybook...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am just about to go off---- yesterday google emailed me and stated that my blog had been hacked. O.K. so my blog http://wrightersnightmares.blogspot.com I thought It was deleated but it is is up. I changed my email acoount also at gmail I deleated the booksb...@gmail.com now when I deleated this email it was suppose to deleate my blog and profile but it is still up there. So I thought well let me use my new email storybook...@gmail.com
 But guess what my new email will not work
so eighter take my blog and profile down or send me what to do at storybook...@gmail.com I must of change my password --I lost count yesterday everytime I did it was hacked 5 minutes later so what is going on here?

storybookangel

Brett Morgan

Developer Relations Engineer, Blogger