Google Groups

Re: [bloggerDev] Blogger Documentation

gavenkoa Apr 11, 2012 4:35 AM
Posted in group: Blogger Developer Group
>> On Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 2:03 AM, _sheep <yz....@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Maybe I haven't been looking hard enough but where can I find some
>>> documentation about the <macro:include> tag and template tags in general?
> On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 4:58 AM, Brett Morgan <brett...@google.com> wrote:
> I'll be looking at how I can document the Blogger Template language soon.
> I'm sorry the new documentation on developers.google.com/blogger didn't
> include any information on the Layout Template Language.

Hope these links can take some help:

  http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=46995
                Widget Tags for Layouts
  http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=46888
                Page Elements Tags for Layouts
  http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=47270
                Layouts Data Tags
  http://www.google.com/support/blogger/bin/answer.py?answer=154172
                Creating 'After the jump' summaries
  http://blogger2ools.mystady.com/
                list of Blogger Layout Data Tags, Live Blogger Widget
                examples, Blogger PageType examples