Google Groups

Re: [bloggerDev] Facebook and blogger integration

Brett Morgan Apr 17, 2012 8:31 PM
Posted in group: Blogger Developer Group
I have seen a couple of attempts at unifying commenting systems by cross posting comments, but the issue is that the cross posted comments lose the author attribution on re-posting.

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 2:42 AM, pcmaia <> wrote:
How do I connect my blogger posts with my Facebook page so 'likes' and
'comments' be published in both (facebook and blogger).
When someone 'likes' my post in blogger, it will add one 'like' in the
same facebook post, and vice-versa.
When someone 'comment' my post entry at my facebook page, it will add
the same 'comment' in that post in blogger.
I'm trying this, using open graph and so on, but I still didn't get

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Blogger Developer Group" group.
To post to this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at

Brett Morgan

Developer Relations Engineer, Blogger