Google Groups

Re: [bloggerDev] Re: blogId / postId from a post redux

Brett Morgan May 2, 2012 6:58 PM
Posted in group: Blogger Developer Group
Thanks for the suggestion!

On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 2:38 AM, John Pettitt <j...@freerangecontent.com> wrote:
Yes - given a post url we tease out the blogid and postid and use the
new json api to pull the content.  So far we've not met a blog that
doesn't have these but given the ability of users to screw things up
I'm sure we will...

What would be an ideal solution is an api call that takes a post url
and our apikey and returns the content in the regular json format ..

John