Google Groups

Re: [bloggerDev] PL Help me How Can I show Demo application in my blog

Brett Morgan May 5, 2012 2:18 AM
Posted in group: Blogger Developer Group
Hi Debal,

I think you really want to find a forum for developers. This forum is for developers on the blogging platform.

On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 9:09 PM, Debal Saha <> wrote:
Hi Friends
I have a blog where I post some of my little experience and practices ...... My blog post article in,  now my Question is How can I show me Demo application in my blog

I mean suppose , I have create a beautiful design in buttons, textboxes and other controls and also validation. Now I want to show the whole application live and my reader can check the application functionality
How can I show this in My blog

For example : I write in my blog click here for demo

and in demo there is a link and reader click on that they can see the application ,

How Can I do it ??? Where Should I store my application code

PL give me your suggestion ,pl
I need It

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Blogger Developer Group" group.
To post to this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at

Brett Morgan

Developer Relations Engineer, Blogger