Google Groups

Re: [bloggerDev] PL Help me How Can I show Demo application in my blog

Brett Morgan May 5, 2012 2:18 AM
Posted in group: Blogger Developer Group
Hi Debal,

I think you really want to find a forum for ASP.net developers. This forum is for developers on the Blogger.com blogging platform.

brett

On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 9:09 PM, Debal Saha <debal....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Friends
I have a blog where I post some of my little experience and practices ...... My blog post article in asp.net,  now my Question is How can I show me Demo application in my blog

I mean suppose , I have create a beautiful design in buttons, textboxes and other controls and also validation. Now I want to show the whole application live and my reader can check the application functionality
How can I show this in My blog

For example : I write in my blog click here for demo

and in demo there is a link and reader click on that they can see the application ,

How Can I do it ??? Where Should I store my application code

PL give me your suggestion ,pl
I need It

Brett Morgan

Developer Relations Engineer, Blogger