Google Groups

Facebook Share Button?!?!?

Jacenda23 May 6, 2012 5:05 PM
Posted in group: Blogger Developer Group
I have been trying for days to get a facebook 'share' button on my page (not a 'like' button) and have followed a ton of tutorials to a "t" but still getting error messages. The solutions are too hard for me to understand. Why is something as typical as a facebook share button not included on blogger? Is there any way to get this easily? Couldn't you make a list of features under settings with a checkbox next to it that is simple for a typical user? The thoughts of gadgets and widgets and all that is very overwhelming for a simple user like myself, espeically because they don't have the features I want. Can anyone help me??