Google Groups

Re: [bloggerDev] Access User Profile

Brett Morgan Jun 27, 2012 9:28 AM
Posted in group: Blogger Developer Group
I'm guessing you are talking about Blogger Gadgets?

On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 11:29 PM, Thuthu <mzom...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I am using google.accounts.user.login() method to authenticate user in my website. Now I want to register the user once he's authenticated. So, how do I get user's full name and email to use on registration. Please help with a Javascript code to perform this task by using the mentioned ...user.login() method.

Brett Morgan | Developer Relations Engineer, Blogger | brett...@google.com | +61-411-985-703