Google Groups

Re: [bloggerDev] Revert to previous template doesn't work

Brett Morgan May 5, 2012 2:17 AM
Posted in group: Blogger Developer Group
Thanks Shawn, that narrows it down nicely =)

On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 4:52 PM, Shawno <shawn...@gmail.com> wrote:
These pics should help a lot.

See it now?

This specifically states that it will revert back to the template I was using before I applied a Dynamic View, but it only refreshes the blog preview.

On Friday, 4 May 2012 02:35:31 UTC-4, Brett Morgan wrote:
Hi Shawn,

I'm curious which revert button you are pushing?

The only revert link I see on the Template page is the revert to classic templates link...

brett

On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 1:26 PM, Shawno <shawn...@gmail.com> wrote:
It happens on every blog, even a brand new one.

On Wednesday, 2 May 2012 22:38:57 UTC-4, Brett Morgan wrote:
Hi Shawn,

May I ask which blog this is happening on?

brett

On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 12:06 PM, Shawno <shawn...@gmail.com> wrote:
When I make a dynamic views template as my blog's template, then click "Revert to previous template", it only refreshes the frame even though it says "reverted". I checked my blog just to make sure and have even refreshed the page, but it still isn't showing my custom template.

Brett Morgan

Developer Relations Engineer, Blogger