Google Groups

Re: Post label via email

Alain-Christian Jun 29, 2012 4:09 AM
Posted in group: Blogger Developer Group
A giant +1 to this suggestion. Maybe revamp e-mail posting as a whole while you're at it? I haven't played with it in years so maybe you added this in the interim but is it possible to attach media to the email and have it posted with the blog entry?

Of course if not many people are using e-mail posting at the moment maybe it's best to start small. The label functionality would be a welcome addition.

On Friday, June 29, 2012 12:36:28 AM UTC-4, Phan Nguyen Truong Phuc wrote:
Hello,

Can I attach the label for the post on blogger via emails?
For example, on posterous we can do the tag on title etc...

Hope to receive feedback,
Regards