Google Groups

Re: [bloggerDev] Re: blogger/v2/blogs/blogId/posts does not return posts from before 16th of Feb

Brett Morgan Apr 1, 2012 5:17 AM
Posted in group: Blogger Developer Group
Alexei,

I'm confused, can you guve me an example of what you are doing?

For instance, if I retrieve the last ten posts on code.blogger.com, using the api explorer:

Which has in the results "nextPageToken": "CgkIChjh_p7z7iUQzJTEAQ"

Setting this as the page token gives me the next ten posts:

Can you demonstrate what you are doing withe api explorer links so I can reproduce the issue?

brett

On Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 2:12 AM, aaf <alexei....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,
I retrieve posts one by one using pageToken, and get very strange blog post order (which is not chronological). Has anyone figured out post returning order?

Thanks!

пятница, 17 февраля 2012 г. 2:40:13 UTC+4 пользователь Brian Fletcher написал:
Hi,

I am using the JSON interface to access the posts from a blogger blog.
I notice that blog posts earlier than today are not being returned. Is
this by design? Is there a way that I can get a list of all of the
blog posts.

Thanks for the help,

Brian

пятница, 17 февраля 2012 г. 2:40:13 UTC+4 пользователь Brian Fletcher написал:
Hi,

I am using the JSON interface to access the posts from a blogger blog.
I notice that blog posts earlier than today are not being returned. Is
this by design? Is there a way that I can get a list of all of the
blog posts.

Thanks for the help,

Brian

Brett Morgan