Google Groups

Re: [bloggerDev] source code needed

Brett Morgan Jun 13, 2012 11:34 AM
Posted in group: Blogger Developer Group
Have you tried asking your question at the YOLA support page?

brett

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 5:55 AM, Esther <esthers...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi I have recently created my website using YOLA. I now want to plugin
a blogging section where I can blog using my Blogger App from my
Android phone and then it syncs directly to my blog page. I just can't
find the gadget to show me the code to copy and paste into the back
end. Does anyone know where I can get this? Thanks.

Brett Morgan

Developer Relations Engineer, Blogger