Google Groups

Re: [bloggerDev] source code needed

Brett Morgan Jun 13, 2012 11:34 AM
Posted in group: Blogger Developer Group
Have you tried asking your question at the YOLA support page?

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 5:55 AM, Esther <> wrote:
Hi I have recently created my website using YOLA. I now want to plugin
a blogging section where I can blog using my Blogger App from my
Android phone and then it syncs directly to my blog page. I just can't
find the gadget to show me the code to copy and paste into the back
end. Does anyone know where I can get this? Thanks.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Blogger Developer Group" group.
To post to this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at

Brett Morgan

Developer Relations Engineer, Blogger