Google Groups

Re: [bloggerDev] Example gadget social not active as well

Putri Arisnawati May 14, 2012 3:06 AM
Posted in group: Blogger Developer Group
Please help me brett, what should I do to solve my problems. I have used so many template, including from blogger. But this also not work. Please brett, I really need this.

2012/5/14 Brett Morgan <brett...@google.com>
My suspicion is that you have goofed one of the dependencies for OpenSocial gadgets when you customised your template. Here is the linked open social gadget working on one of my default test blogs:

brett

On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 3:42 AM, Putri Arisnawati <putriar...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi brett,

this is another example from open socialĀ http://ostemplates-demo.appspot.com/examples/friends.xml this also not active on http://www.threelas.com