Google Groups

Re: [bloggerDev] Blogger Versions

Brett Morgan Jun 15, 2012 1:41 PM
Posted in group: Blogger Developer Group
I'm curious as to what you are attempting to do. Blogger is a web application, and as such we upgrade the code on our servers fairly frequently. Are you interested, say, in the APIs, which are versioned?

On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 10:56 AM, Living on a Coupon <> wrote:
How do I tell what version of blogger I am using?

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Blogger Developer Group" group.
To post to this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at

Brett Morgan

Developer Relations Engineer, Blogger