Google Groups

Re: [bloggerDev] connectivity problem

Brett Morgan Jun 14, 2012 12:19 PM
Posted in group: Blogger Developer Group
Hi Robert,

If you can give me some details about what publishing protocols you are using I might be able to help you more. I'm guessing by krupa publishing site you mean http://www.krupapublishing.com/ which does not appear to be a blogger site. By bobktheblogfrog I'm guessing you mean http://www.bobktheblogfrog.com/ which does appear to be a Blogger blog.

brett

On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 11:51 AM, bobktbf <rober...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
I have navigated on my krupa publishing site in order to connect to the bobktheblogfrog but when I hit on it it will not go to thru to the site it says there is a firewall problem on the bobktheblogfrog site please advise

Brett Morgan

Developer Relations Engineer, Blogger