Google Groups

Re: [bloggerDev] connectivity problem

Brett Morgan Jun 14, 2012 12:19 PM
Posted in group: Blogger Developer Group
Hi Robert,

If you can give me some details about what publishing protocols you are using I might be able to help you more. I'm guessing by krupa publishing site you mean which does not appear to be a blogger site. By bobktheblogfrog I'm guessing you mean which does appear to be a Blogger blog.

On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 11:51 AM, bobktbf <> wrote:
I have navigated on my krupa publishing site in order to connect to the bobktheblogfrog but when I hit on it it will not go to thru to the site it says there is a firewall problem on the bobktheblogfrog site please advise

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Blogger Developer Group" group.
To post to this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at

Brett Morgan

Developer Relations Engineer, Blogger