Google Groups

Re: [BlogCFC] Upgraded to, entries show on blog, but not in admin

Raymond Camden Nov 16, 2011 8:20 AM
Posted in group: BlogCFC
Yeah, that sounds right to me.

Well - since you are a technical type of user (grin), I suggest
getting your hands dirty and just debug. It's got to be something

On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 9:51 AM, Adrian Moreno <> wrote:
> Should there be a "user" account that is the author of the blog and an
> "admin" account? I only have one user record and that's the username
> associated to the blog entries. That user is associated to the Admin role.

Raymond Camden, Adobe Developer Evangelist

Email :
Blog :
Twitter: cfjedimaster