Google Groups

Re: Query about Rhizoctonia solani organism

MURUGAN NANDA Feb 24, 2011 4:01 AM
Posted in group: BIOTECNIKA GLOBAL
hi biotecknikans......

Right now am working on Extendend spectrum Betalactamase producing organism, if u know any interesting detail or article , pls let me know , it will be helpful for me .

Thanks

Murugan.N
Research scholar.

On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 4:10 PM, Vyshali Pingle <vyshal...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all! Wanted to know anybody working on Rhizoctonia solani, its type, infection and control, please let me know.

Thanking in advance

regards,

Vyshali P
Research Scholar