Google Groups

Re: [bigbluebutton-users] BigBlueButton WIN

Deborah Simonson May 4, 2012 5:20 PM
Posted in group: bigbluebutton-users
I'm so glad you all enjoyed that, it was a truly priceless moment!!  Feel free to use the post for all it's worth!

Please keep on doing what you're doing, you're doing it right :)

Regards - Deb

On Friday, May 4, 2012, Fred Dixon wrote:
Done!

Regards,... Fred
--
BigBlueButton Developer
BigBlueButton on twitter: @bigbluebutton

On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 6:29 PM, Keith Poore <keith.poore@gmail.com> wrote:
Fred,
  You need to post that message on your web site

Keith

On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 6:08 PM, Fred Dixon <ffdixon@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Devarah,

You made our day!

Regards,... Fred
--
BigBlueButton Developer
BigBlueButton on twitter: @bigbluebutton

On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 1:04 PM, Devarah <devarah@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello Fred & Team,

I thought this would give you a chuckle, my department has been asked
to pilot Adobe Connect and we are having some trouble on day 1 trying
to get into the same meeting room.  My colleague works in another part
of the building, and we need to see what each other is doing to
troubleshoot so I said "Why don't we open a BigBlueButton session so
we can talk about our problems with Adobe Connect?"... much laughter
amongst ourselves...  Ladies and Gents, do we have a clear winner or
not??  Thank you for producing a product that is above all easy to
use!

Best Regards - Deb @ Plymouth State University, Learning Technologies

Deborah Simonson (formerly Casale)
Energy Medicine Practitioner