Google Groups

Re: [bigbluebutton-users] BigBlueButton WIN

Keith May 4, 2012 3:29 PM
Posted in group: bigbluebutton-users
Fred,
  You need to post that message on your web site

Keith

On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 6:08 PM, Fred Dixon <ffd...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Devarah,

You made our day!

Regards,... Fred
--
BigBlueButton Developer
BigBlueButton on twitter: @bigbluebutton

On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 1:04 PM, Devarah <dev...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello Fred & Team,

I thought this would give you a chuckle, my department has been asked
to pilot Adobe Connect and we are having some trouble on day 1 trying
to get into the same meeting room.  My colleague works in another part
of the building, and we need to see what each other is doing to
troubleshoot so I said "Why don't we open a BigBlueButton session so
we can talk about our problems with Adobe Connect?"... much laughter
amongst ourselves...  Ladies and Gents, do we have a clear winner or
not??  Thank you for producing a product that is above all easy to
use!

Best Regards - Deb @ Plymouth State University, Learning Technologies