Google Groups

Re: [BicycleDriving] factors in choosing lane position

Alan Forkosh Apr 21, 2012 10:17 AM
Posted in group: BicycleDriving
To the list of surface issues, I would add some construction issues:

parallel seams and cracks
rumble strips
surface consistency (i.e. is there a mix surface smoothness--concrete or asphalt (not good to jump from one to the other).
surface disruption (patches, heavy,possibly slippery thermoplastic, etc.)

Alan Forkosh                    Oakland, CA
afor...@mac.com