Google Groups

Re: android on beagle/OMAP35x?

Rupesh Gujare Nov 15, 2008 5:15 AM
Posted in group: BeagleBoard

Hi  All,

We have successfully ported (custom) open source Android to beagle
board.  This is very initial version. We have tested it on MMC card
and on NFS.
Please find below link for uImage and root filesystem.

http://embdroid.homeftp.net/ANDROID.tar.bz2

You can watch Beagle board booting Android here:-
http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=3cetZMUWBHY

I will get back with more details and update very soon.
Enjoy Androing...

Regards,

--
Rupesh Gujare