Google Groups

Re: android on beagle/OMAP35x?/ Omapzoom MDK? Dec 14, 2008 9:08 AM
Posted in group: BeagleBoard
Could someone give a slightly more detailed approach to getting
Android running. I'm a bit of a newbie and struggling to get it
I've created a sd card like stated here (
BeagleBoardAndOpenEmbeddedGit) then copied the uImage across and the
file system to the two partitions. I then tried the bootargs:
setenv bootargs console=ttyS2,115200n8 rw ip=off root=/dev/mmcblk0p2
> mem=128M devfs=mount rootdelay=1 init=./init

console=ttyS2,115200n8 root=/dev/mmcblk0p2
nolock,rsize=1024,wsize=1024 rootdelay=2 video=omapfb:mode:1280x720@50

but neither worked, what should my bootcmd be?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.