Google Groups

Re: [beagleboard] Re: Serial breaks on Angstrom login

lisarden Apr 5, 2010 10:58 PM
Posted in group: BeagleBoard
Hi!

On your Linux PC type:

man reset

and you will know a lot about the "reset" command. Also in google: "bash reset"

2010/4/6 IorekKatze <jimmy...@gmail.com>
The 5 second sleep seems to be different.  That only effects the first
letter on wakeup.

I tried Angstrom-Beagleboard-demo-image-glibc-ipk-2009.X-
stable-20090612--beagleboard.rootfs.tar.bz2 and it starts out with the
same problem.  Max, what do you mean by reset command?  "Reset
terminal" in putty just clears the screen, and I can't type "reset,"
as only the s shows up.  If I do a system reboot using the reset
button, then the serial terminal seems to work fine.  At least it has
twice in a row now.  Thanks!