Google Groups

Re: [beagleboard] Beaglebone User LED's

Koen Kooi Dec 7, 2011 6:49 AM
Posted in group: BeagleBoard

Op 7 dec. 2011, om 15:43 heeft Charlie Fullerton het volgende geschreven:

> Greetings!!
>
> What are the default uses for the 4 User LED's? in blinkled.js it uses USR3 as it's led... but then usr0 is a one second blip and usr1 seems to be a read/write to the filesystem led..  Am I correct on this?

Almost:

root@beaglebone:~# for i in /sys/class/leds/*/trigger ; do echo "$i: $(cat $i)" ; done
/sys/class/leds/beaglebone::usr0/trigger: none mmc0 timer [heartbeat] backlight gpio default-on
/sys/class/leds/beaglebone::usr1/trigger: none [mmc0] timer heartbeat backlight gpio default-on
/sys/class/leds/beaglebone::usr2/trigger: [none] mmc0 timer heartbeat backlight gpio default-on
/sys/class/leds/beaglebone::usr3/trigger: [none] mmc0 timer heartbeat backlight gpio default-on

So usr0 is using the heartbeat trigger and usr1 lights up when the sd card is accessed.

> Can I modify blinkled.js to use USR2 to blink another led to show how to simply modify the code to work a little different?

Yes