Google Groups

Re: USB EHCI problems

David Kuder Dec 2, 2009 5:08 PM
Posted in group: BeagleBoard
I would suggest getting atleast 3 ~20uF 0805 capacitors, that way if
you accidently lift C97 (like I did) you can piggyback the remaining
two to get ~44uF and then carefully (and quickly) tin the pads and
then tack the new caps in place.
I mention tinning the pads because my C97 was only tacked on one side,
with the other side floating. The pad itself had no solder on it.

DavidK