Google Groups

Re: MCSPI3 working, both ways

tigmoid Mar 11, 2009 8:04 AM
Posted in group: BeagleBoard
There is a function in <u-boot>/board/omap3/beagle/beagle.c called
set_muxconf_regs(). It "calls" what really is a define that is set up
in <u-boot>/include/asm-arm/arch-omap3/mux.h, called MUX_DEFAULT_ES2
().

If you want you can change the define for MUX_DEFAULT_ES2 or copy it,
rename it and then "call" your new define from set_muxconf_regs().

The muxing define itself is easy enough to figure out from the
comments right above...

tim