Google Groups

Re: Beagleboard xM - SPI

Vasilis Feb 2, 2012 4:15 PM
Posted in group: BeagleBoard
I created a folder which, after configuration, contains openembedded,
bitbake, pixhawk and build subfolders. Then I tried to bitbake x-load
but keeps sending a parsing error message. As for the demo beagleboard
repository I linked, there is a uImage of 3.0.17 kernel but when I
download the rootfs, under /boot directory there is a 2.6.32 uImage.
This is what confuses me...Thanks for your patience!