Google Groups

BeagleBone and Bluetooth

Brion Fuller II Apr 27, 2012 7:39 AM
Posted in group: BeagleBoard

Categories: Angstrom : BeagleBone :

I have been trying to get the beaglebone and a bluetooth dongle to work together.  The beaglebone does reconize the bluetooth device but when I try to bring the state up I get a statment saying that RF-KILL will not allow it.  I see the rfkill proccess in lsmod and the bluetooth device.  I have tried the command "rfkill unblock all" and it cannot reconize the command.  I checked in the /dev folder and rfkill is in there and i tried going into that directory and typed "./rfkill unblock all" and I get a permission denied.  I cannot figure out how to go about this.  Thank you for the help in advance.  I did check the other post and none had a solution that helped at all.