Google Groups

Re: [beercamp: 1486] Tailor, Airline, Restaurant Recommendations?

dharmabm Apr 27, 2012 12:09 AM
Posted in group: Bangkok BeerCamp
I just had a suit made at a place on 22 that came highly recommended
from a good friend. It's called Larry's, about a block past washington
square on the left. The owner's name is Raj, but I guess he goes by
Larry. http://www.bespoketailorbangkok.com/mens-bespoke-tailor-thailand.php
I went to several other recommended places first but didn't get a vibe,
I was pretty impressed with these guys and the price was fair. You can
tell them I referred you, it might get you a slightly better price.
For Indian food there's a Mrs. Balbirs on Soi 11 (a few blocks up from
Nana on the other side). Haven't been there personally but the reviews
are pretty good. http://www.mrsbalbirs.com/map