Google Groups

Re: [backbonejs] Multiple models

Greg Willson Feb 14, 2012 3:37 PM
Posted in group: backbonejs
this is a good backbonejs CRUD app tutorial, Marta

On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 3:16 PM, Marta Johnsson <martaj...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi;I'm very new here and make my first steps with backbone.js. I'm looking for some tutorial or source code that shows how to work with multiple data models. I want to fetch data from a database (two related tables; simple address book with person and address table) and make a CRUD application around it with help of backbone. I have found a backbone-relational but I have some problems with understanding. I'm looking for some tutorials that shows how to use it in practice. Thanks in advance

--
The Unofficial Backbone.js Group