Google Groups

Re: The Making of an Atheist: How Immorality Leads to Unbelief

TLC May 8, 2012 3:11 AM
Posted in group: Atheism vs Christianity
What has atheism got to do with morality?  Not much really, only that
sometimes it stops people following the most immoral teachings
throughout history, religious ones.

If atheists use a "systematic approach" it's only in trying to
understand the brutal behaviour which religions advocate and
propagate.

Christians should look at the most immoral times in history and see
they were dominated by christianity.  Or, do you think that slavery,
serfdom, genocide, mass starvation, colonialism etc, came from atheist
or christian morality?