Google Groups

Re: [atd-developers] Error when using AtD for Openoffice/Libreoffice (extension version 0.3)

Raphael Mudge Dec 30, 2011 11:57 AM
Posted in group: AtD Developers
Hi ZQ,
Does that happen every time you try to use AtD or only once in awhile?
This is the message you'd get if the After the Deadline service were
down.

-- Raphael