Google Groups

Re: Friday BoardGame Night

ROB K Sep 30, 2012 10:03 AM
Posted in group: Arch Reactor
I remember painting a small set just to try to paint something small. Never knew how to play.

I am still having problems with my ear or tooth so I did not show up. I would have loved to stay that long and play.

On Sunday, September 30, 2012 7:19:53 AM UTC-5, GeekTinker wrote:
Would anyone have any interest in learning table top miniature games such as Warhammer Fantasy or Warhammer 40,000 ?  I can likely scrounge up enough miniatures to do a basis demo of either game.  It's not exactly a "board game" in the traditional sense, but it is quite a bit of fun.  I enjoy the whole hobby.