Google Groups

Re: (Arch Reactor) Friday BoardGame Night

Daniel Jun 27, 2012 2:29 PM
Posted in group: Arch Reactor
I'm in.

On Jun 27, 2012, at 3:33 PM, sorn38 <> wrote:

Hey everyone,

This Friday (6/29), starting at 7pm, I'll be at the space with board games and several Friends to play them with.  We however are sociable people and would love for anyone in Arch Reactor to feel free to join us :).

Last Month Daniel and Ryan were around for some Thunderstone and  Small World.  We have a ton of board games and the more Players the merrier.  I would love to see this Grow and become a large public monthly event.

To post to this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at