Google Groups

Re: (Arch Reactor) Re: Friday BoardGame Night

Frank Kallal Sep 30, 2012 10:57 AM
Posted in group: Arch Reactor
I have several 40k Armies (Tau, Eldar, Deathwing), as well as a
Fantasy Army (Ratling), Necromunda Gangs, Mordheim warbands, 10+
BloodBowl teams, Battle Fleet Gothic (Eldar), Epic Aramgeddon (Eldar),
Aeronautica (Tau & Eldar)  ;)

While I've been calling it BoardGame night, but I am a fan of All
Facets of the Game "World"   :
I actively Play  the L5R CCG, I enjoy Magic The Gathering,
I (have) participate in Multiple Types and styles of RPG's and if one
worked with my Schedule i would again,
In addition to the Above list of Metal Miniatures, I also have A
Hordes Army (Trollblood) and A Warmachine Army (Cryx)
I even enjoy the occasional Video game

The Thought behind the Game night is more the get-together and have a
good time, Remove the stress and have a beer while participating in a
group activity with others.  So basically if we have the space and
Table space almost anything would be welcome IMHO.  I have 6
additional tables that I can bring out in addition to Chairs if we
need more. :)  I just need advance notice so i can get a truck to
transport tables..  I have a Facebook group out as well that I use to
help gauge attendance in advance.  So if you aren't part of the invite
list Please message me on Facebook and I'll add you to the event list.
 Or just reply to this as the events come closer. :)

So I guess what i'm saying is the More the Merrier.

Frank