Google Groups

Re: (Arch Reactor) Re: Friday BoardGame Night

Frank Kallal Sep 30, 2012 12:04 AM
Posted in group: Arch Reactor
Thanks to everyone that was able to Make it out. We had another successful event. I think we had 12 or 14 at different times of the evening. Starting at 7pm and with the last of us Locking the door at 3:10am

Played :
Ticket To Ride -->
The Resistance -->
Cards against Humanity -->
Seven Sisters -->
Salmon Run -->
AxCop Munchkin -->
Mage Wars -->

The Ironic part was that :
Joe Babbitt wants to Learn to Play "The Red Dragon Inn" (
John Urbanek Wants To learn to Play "Chaos in the Old World" (
Jordan Bancroft wants to Learn to Play "Eldar Sign" (

Joe can teach Chaos & Eldar Sign
John can teach Red Dragon

All the users in place and the games were here, but we go another Month without the Knowledge passing on to the others :) Tune in next month to see if we can correct this horrible Lapse in Knowledge can/will continue

Next month we will be on Friday 10/26/2012

See you then.