Google Groups

Wish me luck...

Pete Sep 28, 2012 7:10 AM
Posted in group: Arch Reactor
Not sure if Daniel has spilled the beans, but I'm out in California right now because I'm interviewing for a software engineering job at Google today. I know not everyone is a fan, but hey, there are certainly more evil companies out there (like AT&T). As most folks probably know, Google doesn't hire just anyone, so I'm trying to keep my expectations realistic. But they did fly me out here. I'm having a great time. I visited my brother's workplace yesterday at Zazzle. It's about 100% different from my current employer. Silicon Valley is like nerd heaven.

I'll report on what I can on Tuesday (Kate's new job means I get to come on Tuesday nights again!!).

-Pete