Google Groups

Re: (Arch Reactor) Spiceworks Meetup

baslisks Sep 28, 2012 12:16 PM
Posted in group: Arch Reactor

It management software. I've used it managing hotel networks. Mostly telling people I can't help them.

On Sep 28, 2012 2:14 PM, "Steve Rutter" <gswr...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm still confused about what this is. Quick synopsis of SpiceWorks?

On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 1:54 PM, Chris Weiss <cwe...@gmail.com> wrote:
Going to try out hosting a Spiceworks "SpiceCorps" meetup next
Thursday, Oct 4 at 6PM.  Everyone is welcome, and I'd be nice if a
couple more AR people were there to help promote us.

The meetup page is at http://community.spiceworks.com/meeting/show/443