Google Groups

Re: (Arch Reactor) Prom decorations build this evening and Saturday details

XSFX2000 Sep 29, 2012 3:48 PM
Posted in group: Arch Reactor

My lights are multicolored. Bring them?

On Sep 29, 2012 4:39 PM, "Xsfx2000" <xsfx...@gmail.com> wrote:

Ill see what I can do...

On Sep 29, 2012 4:38 PM, "Kim Walta" <kimw...@gmail.com> wrote:

Bring some lights to hang

On Sep 29, 2012 4:32 PM, "Xsfx2000" <xsfx...@gmail.com> wrote:

Anything I can do?

On Sep 29, 2012 2:24 PM, "Xsfx2000" <xsfx...@gmail.com> wrote:

Can assist later- I don't have anything remotely-dressy to wear.  Currently occupied with the family.

On Sep 29, 2012 9:35 AM, "John Reskusich" <john.re...@gmail.com> wrote:
I need enough space for a small table(3x3?)  that I will be bringing
with access to power for a photo printer...

It is looking like I won't be there right at 1pm.  My Tux shirt has
turned yellow and I need to quickly procur a replacement(and wash/iron
it.)

John