Google Groups

Re: (Arch Reactor) Re: Kombucha fermentation demo

kwalta Oct 4, 2012 7:06 AM
Posted in group: Arch Reactor
We should come up with some sort of Ryan Numbering System. Or have each of you choose a seven dwarf name. :P

October is pretty full of halloween goodness so how about Saturday, Nov 3rd. That'll give me enough time to make some more SCOBYs and maybe acquire a few more items to make kits for people.

-Kim

On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 12:44 AM, HoyeBoye <hoye...@gmail.com> wrote:
This Ryan H would love a kombucha demo. My schedule is terrible right now, so weekends would be the only time I could do it. Perhaps the demo could be recorded and made available online?

On Wednesday, October 3, 2012 3:51:05 PM UTC-5, kwalta wrote:
I have lots of SCOBYs (Symbiotic Colony of Bacteria and Yeast) from making kombucha tea/vinegar. I thought having a demo would be a good way to find them new homes. If anyone is interested in a demo or some free SCOBYs reply here and we'll come up with a date and time.

I think Ryan H wanted to make some Club-Mate so that could be worked in too!

-Kim